BSc (Hons) MA MRTPI
Click here to email Sam >
Vicky is a Chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute, with over 16 years experience working in Local Authorities. Vicky started her career working as a Planning Enforcement Officer within the London Borough of Bexley, then moved to Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council as a Planning Officer in 2007.She has completed a degree in Urban and Environmental Planning as well as an RTPI-accredited degree in Town Planning. Vicky has a sound knowledge of legislation and planning policy which is put into practice when understanding the procedural requirements of Councils.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Urban & Environmental Planning at South Bank University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning at South Bank University.
- Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute
UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- Throughout her career Vicky has acquired experience in a variety of planning matters including the determination of residential and commercial planning applications, certificates of lawfulness and prior approval notifications.
- Vicky has been involved in a number of planning applications for residential development at a variety of scales, ranging from residential extensions to new housing and rural redevelopments, as well as defending the Council’s decisions in planning appeals.
- As a former Planning Enforcement Officer Vicky has experience in dealing with contentious enforcement matters
- Vicky enjoys going to boxercise classes with her friends, as well as swimming and socialising.
- Whilst keen on travelling Vicky also likes spending time indoors reading, carrying out interior design and spending time with her family; doing arts and crafts and baking with her young daughters.