How we work
We pride ourselves on maintaining our reputation throughout Kent and Sussex as planning professionals. There isn’t much about planning that we don’t deal with! Alongside our diverse range of services, skills and experience, there’s a few things that make us stand out…
- We are experts in our field and take pride in providing first class property and planning services to our clients.
- We treat our clients’ challenges as our own, always aiming to deliver more than expected.
- We encourage individual initiative alongside teamwork and collaboration.
- We are friendly, approachable and supportive, we treat each other with respect.
- We provide a stimulating and dynamic work environment, with merit-based career opportunities.
Led by 6 Directors, our team of around 25 people are based at our offices in Kent & Sussex which are ideally situated to cover the whole of the south east.
We believe our success is the result of our people and their hard work and contribution. Alongside an exciting, rewarding and collaborative working environment, we offer a competitive package.
- We recognise that flexibility is important so have developed individual solutions to satisfy work life balance.
- Our annual leave entitlement increases with length of service.
- We offer a fully comprehensive flexible benefits package.
- We offer a no obligation pension scheme.
- We pay your professional body membership fees and reasonable CPD costs.
- Whilst in our employment, we have a track record of supporting people through University and for those looking to further their industry relevant qualifications.
- We recognise the financial burden that committing to College/University can bring whilst also working; so we can work with you to structure a financial solution that benefits all.
- We have a track record of staff successfully achieving their RICS, RTPI, CAAV, ARLA and ACIAT qualifications. We will support and help you during this process.
We focus on building teams of passionate people. We support professional development alongside creating a working environment that promotes collaboration and team work.
Socially, we encourage staff to participate in local events (including the Paddock Wood Half Marathon which we sponsor) and we arrange football and cricket matches against other local firms. We also host various company events for staff thoughtout the year including BBQs and evenings out. We are proud sponsors of Marden Hockey Club and Kent cricketer Daniel Bell Drummond.
We participate in various corporate events which are a great opportunity to catch up with our current clients, meet new clients and enjoy the company of colleagues away from the office!
We pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain professionals with high levels of expertise and enthusiasm, ambition and importantly, potential. In return, our commitment is to engage and develop that potential. We are always looking for talented people who can bring something special to the firm.
If you think you have the skills we need to add to our growing team of professionals please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and let us know why.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
Please send in your CV and cover letter if you are interested in joining our team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.