Reigate and Banstead currently have a brownfield land call for sites open until 24th November.
To be suitable your site must:
- meet the definition of previously developed land having regard to national policy,
- be at least 0.25 hectares in size or capable of supporting at least 5 dwellings,
- be developable within 15 years of being entered on the register,
- have no impediment to development in terms of either ownership issues or legal constraints on the land; and
- be suitable for residential development (to which several other criteria apply).
If you think you or your clients have a suitable site you would like to put forward, please get in contact with our team on 01892 831600 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to offer our assistance.