Click here to email Nick >
Originally from Lincolnshire, Nick completed a Land Economy degree at South Bank, London. He has been with Lambert & Foster for 33 years, where he became a Director in 1992. As a Director, Nick manages a business employing circa 50 people in a range of departments and this has been invaluable in growing Bloomfields. His role as Director has meant that Nick has accumulated a wide experience of property related matters in various sectors. This extends from assessing development potential through to dealing with technical detailing. The primary focus of Nick’s work has been in the surveying, planning and development areas.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Became a Chartered Surveyor in 1986 before gaining fellowship to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Is a Registered Valuer.
- Has a reputation for delivering major planning projects to tight deadlines and to facilitate the application for multi-million pound grant funding where applicable.
- Has worked successfully as a planning consultant with a number of reputable planning barristers to overturn refused applications at appeal.
- Is aware of his own strengths and weaknesses delegating where necessary to ensure provision of service and value for money for his clients.
UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- Much of Nick’s work has been gratifying in creating homes, business space and jobs throughout the south east.
- Nick has been the planning consultant for AC Goatham and Son for over 30 years and has bought forward a number of developments on several of their farms. More recently this has included the enabling of substantial reinvestment in creating what will be the largest top fruit processing facility in the country.
- Nick has considerable experience on working with local and national house builders to negotiate option agreements and acquisitions over major residential sites in the south east.
- From a personal viewpoint, Nick’s most significant career achievement has been working with Anna Bloomfield to ensure the melding of her business with Lambert & Foster, with his role now having evolved into overseeing the dynamic growth of Bloomfields.